Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Trust Your Elders

Don't eat anything your grandmother wouldn't recognize as food.
(thought i would share those words of wisdom i heard today)
LUNCH bREAK!

Since I forgot my breakfast...that meant i Forgot MY
LUNCH

and instead of being tempted by this...

I reached into a drawer and found SOme good OLd (well NOT really)
but Trader JOe CHILI!


i ATE IT soo quick i WAS HUNGRY!



YUM!

Okay but I truly feel like a FOOD HORDER  : ) I have it in my CAR in MY Desk and of courst at HOME...

I guess its a good thing other wise i would be a CHEATER!


CHEERS! have a gREAT NIGHT!

are you a cheater or a hoarder?

3 comments:

  1. I was recently looking at our vacation pics of PR and noticed that a majority of them were of FOOD. Could I be obsessed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I thought that was you!
    Followed your link from the Faith, Family & Fun blog but didn't recognize the new screen name. As I read these posts, I thought, This writing style sure is familiar! I popped over to 'the day just began...' and saw your link to your new blog.
    So I'm not going crazy. *Whew!*
    Here's to good choices and better health. You can do it, my friend!

    ~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. bella-LOL could be ; ) but well ME too!

    Karen- HI!!! ya your not crazy! I am now following yours too again I cant wait to get caught up!!!!
    CHEERS!!!

    ReplyDelete

"Some say the glass is half full, some say the glass is half empty. I say “Are you gonna drink that?”