Wednesday, February 2, 2011

PEaNUT bUtter JELLy TIME..

its PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME...
(okay if you don't know that song this title then looks lame.)

; )

Good MORNING!
(YES I AM HYPER..OR TO SAY DOSED UP ON COFFEE! AND A GREAT WORK OUT!)


after A GREAT 5AM WORK OUT.

i WAS READY TO face THE day!
(WITH A SMILE...OF COURSE)

i MADE A GREAT LUNCH TODAY
since I am trying to ease my stomach I thought it would be best to do something with less veggies today and more PROTEIN!

First my Pita bread
Then some  Trader Joe's powder peanut butter

its packaged nicer at the store but well that just turns into a great mess so i store it

; )

you just add  a small amount of water and
TADDA!!!!(I love that word ...one more time TADDA!!!!!)

made my self a nice Pita Peanut butter sandwich
(well minus the sandwich part.)

What type of Peanut butter do you use??


*I am IN LOVE with peanut butter...I could eat the whole jar! so anywho I decided to go with the Trader Joe's Peanut butter its less calories and fat!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY




9 comments:

  1. holy moly that sounds good. seriously i would like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use that stuff all the time, it's so good. I heard tjs won't be carrying it in the future...boo
    your lunch looks good

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes and it tasted so good to lol! NOOOOOO why are they going to stop selling???? oh geez!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a fan of the natural peanut butter. The extra cals keep me full for a few hours longer.

    P.S. I do know that song- too much time spent babysitting in my past!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy that stuff as you get more for your calories and less fat...I get enough GOOD fat from almonds, avacados, olive oil..etc
    enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! That's great! One of the guys I work with has that as a ringtone. I, too, am a fan of PB. Been eating PB&J's for lunch for several years now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peanut flour is Natural...NO other ingredients added:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh.my.word. I LOVE peanut butter.
    Especially when it has some chocolate with it. *grin*
    But I don't get the natural kind. Nope. Mine is full of sugar and stuff.
    I USED to make peanut butter pancakes, until I started counting calories and discovered I DOUBLED the calorie count of the pancakes when I added the peanut butter. *gulp*
    Yeah. I don't make them anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  9. peanut butter pancakes!!!!!!! i could see myself loosing my weight battle if i tasted those! ; ) !!!! Yes i love that peanut flour is natural it really helping me A LOT!
    Marka-HAHAHAHA see i had that song for the longest time lol my kids would be loud in the car then when i put that song on....it was IT and they tuned into signing instead of what sisters do best fight lol!

    : ) !

    ReplyDelete

"Some say the glass is half full, some say the glass is half empty. I say “Are you gonna drink that?”